We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strea Charters

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City
Level Contributor
72 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Strea Charters

Hello everyone, has anyone been on Strea Charters, the boat is docked in the downtown area. I would like to book a private sunset cruise next July for my family of 6.

USA
Level Contributor
89 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strea Charters

I chartered his boat in February for a party of six for a sunset cruise. We had a fantastic time and John, the Captain, is extremely friendly. With only six people, there is plenty of space to stretch out and/or dance. We went down to the southern portion of Aruba where John took us to a great snorkeling spot where the water was crystal clear with plenty of colorful fish. We brought our own food along with wine and beer. Bring your ipod or iphone with you as he will connect it to his stereo and you can listen to your own music. (We played Zac Brown tunes).

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strea Charters

Yes, perfect for a family!

New York City
Level Contributor
72 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strea Charters

Thank you so much Retagger and Arubalisa. I will definitely book this.

Edited: 1:09 pm, November 15, 2013
Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strea Charters

Was just on The Strea for the 2 hours sunset cruise on October 15 for my birthday and it was the highlight of our trip! We were also 6 people and we all loved it. Just absolutely fantastic - everything about it including Captain John and his wife Esther - such wonderful people who treat you like family. The boat is so comfy with cushioned seats all around and there is even lots of shade for those who want to be out of the sun. We had perfect weather and a spectacular sunset. You can see a few pictures on my recent review here on Trip Advisor.

Something to mention, at that time they had just moved from their previous location downtown by the Paddock and we picked the boat up at the Surfside Marina by Pincho's - so you should probably double check the dock location.

Enjoy!! YOU WILL LOVE IT :)

Esther is who will be communicating with you via e-mail and she is most helpful with all questions you might have.

Edited: 1:38 pm, November 15, 2013
New York City
Level Contributor
72 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Strea Charters

Trizi01: Thank you for informing me of where to get the boat, but I will definitely check next year to be sure. Now I am really excited, my Mom is 88 and she will really love this, plus there will be shade. I have already corresponded with Esther and she responded within an hour of my sending her an email and I did read your's and others reviews on TA and Strea Charters got rave reviews. Its a bit of expensive for us, but hey, its vacation!

Edited: 2:55 pm, November 15, 2013
Maryland
Level Contributor
234 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Strea Charters

We have used Strea twice and both experiences were wonderful.

7. Re: Strea Charters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, November 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach