We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

should we get an all-inclusive package?

reading
3 posts
Save Topic
should we get an all-inclusive package?

My boyfriend and I are first-timers heading to Aruba. We were looking at staying at the Marriott, but we were unsure as to whether or not get an all-inclusive. Those packages are kinda pricey and we did not know if it would be worth it for us. I know it is convient, but is it worth the money? We are not big eaters, especially not 3-meals a day, nor would we be drinking the whole day all 7 days. Has anyone done both ways, that could give us a clue???

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,725 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: should we get an all-inclusive package?

xcp

Someone said go on the bus with ??Mama?? I guess some Kukoo buses are more fun than others.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
933 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: should we get an all-inclusive package?

Mama was on the other bus - our people (we had 2 guys and a girl -they were fantastic dancers and the guys were not bad to look at :) )were a lot of fun too but I cannot compare as we didn't have Mama. I am not sure if you can make that request or not but it would not hurt to ask.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
933 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: should we get an all-inclusive package?

As any FYI you travel with the other bus to the bars but there are two buses to get to the bars. So you see the other staff while you are at the bars. At one of our stops a couple of us decided to go and steal the other buses marcaranas - that was fun because they try to get you to make the most noise when you are leaving the bars and we had their instruments!!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: should we get an all-inclusive package?

Do not get an All Inclusive Package . There are so many great resturants in Aruba The French Steakhouse has a 5 course meal for 34.95 per person with a bottle of wine. Madame Janettes has the best food on the island at reasonable prices and is a short cab ride from the Marriot . When you go downtown which is a $2.00 round trip bus ride , there are plenty of resturants where you can have lunch . Venture out , Don't pay those high hotel prices for dining . Walk down the beach from your hotel if you stay at the Marriot . The Playa Linda has a beachfront resturant that serves a reasonably priced breakfast buffet . They also have an affordable lunch menu with a 2 for 1 Happy Hour from 12:00 to 6:00 .

Mattapoisett...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: should we get an all-inclusive package?

We also are confused.....we are not drinkers at all and wonder in that case, if the AI would be good for us or would it be cheaper to eat on the economy. We are also looking at the dine around package...any advice.

Also, does anyone know which hotels are now doing construction. We are retired folks (60's) and would like a quiet vacation.

36. Re: should we get an all-inclusive package?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations