We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Plaza Club

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
490 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Radisson Plaza Club

Is it possible to book a garden view room and pay extra for the Plaza Club amenities? If so, any idea of the cost?

1. Re: Radisson Plaza Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:12 am, July 24, 2015
Janesville...
Level Contributor
705 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson Plaza Club

We love staying at the Radisson and always have access to the Plaza Club- they really do a great job. We like the fact that the concierge always remembers our names and checks in to see if we need anything. The service is great!

Breakfast is perfect for us- My egg white omelet and oatmeal are just enough for me. I do grab a couple cookies to go though :) Cocktail hour is nice as well. My hubby is usually ready for a night out in 2 mins flat, I need a FULL 30 mins so he heads down for a drink while I'm still primping :) Perfect for us!

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Radisson Plaza Club

The Plaza Club is the way to go if you can do it. They are running great specials this summer on the plaza club as well. The plaza club is not much more expensive than a typical OV room this summer.

NJ
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Radisson Plaza Club

I would love the Plaza club as a suprise to my husband, but for the week it is almost 1300 more. That is a lot for us. Maybe another time!

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Radisson Plaza Club

If you are in a garden view room the difference is huge but if youare already in the Aruba Tower and have an ocean view room the difference is small.

nj
Level Contributor
387 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Radisson Plaza Club

Hi,

Exactly what is included in the breakfast and cocktail hour? Are the rooms any bigger than regular rooms?

Thanks!

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Radisson Plaza Club

Same rooms. Eggs cooked to order. Great omlettes, bacon, terrific sausage, tons of muffins breads, juices etc..open bar all top shellf- make your own...wine beer etc..couple of warm apps - cheese and crackers cookies etc...

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Radisson Plaza Club

Same rooms but on floors 7 and 8

Edited: 7:19 pm, June 02, 2013
Boston...
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Radisson Plaza Club

They also have waffles and french toast in the morning along with oatmeal and cereal

Sayreville, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Radisson Plaza Club

Was wondering what beer brands are available during the happy hour with the Plaza Club upgrade?

Edited: 2:53 pm, October 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach