We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palapa's at Radisson

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
baltimore
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Palapa's at Radisson

Does anyone know anything how one goes about reserving a palapa at the Radisson?

Manasquan, NJ
Level Contributor
785 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Palapa's at Radisson

Does anyone have a map of the palapa at the Radisson? I am booked my first week there and my second at the a Surf Club where we own. I am willing to pay for a few days just to guarantee some shade. We split our time between the pool and the beach. Each morning when we are there we walk from the Surf Club to the Phoenix. We walk by the pool cabanas and say when we stay there we wan to rent one of those for a few days. Next year we plan too:)

LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Palapa's at Radisson

Squan66 - send me a message with your email.. I will send it to you..

23. Re: Palapa's at Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:12 am, July 24, 2015
New Jersey
Level Contributor
8 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Palapa's at Radisson

Honestly, we've arrived at the palapa hut to select a palapa after breakfast many times. We've rarely, if ever, had a problem. If you are not concerned about being 'close to the bar' (Gilligans) or close to the sea, any palapa is a good palapa! I don't recall ever standing on the line from about 3:30 PM to select a palapa for the next day. Of course, if you wish the same palapa for every day of your stay, then "you pay your money and you take your choice"!

25. Re: Palapa's at Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 05, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach