We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving Monday May 22nd 1st time to Aruba ......pls...

New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Leaving Monday May 22nd 1st time to Aruba ......pls...

Hello.... I have been reading all the posts.... My boyfriend and I are ileaving for Aruba the 22nd...so so excited neve been...... Quick question.........if someone could please tell me who to book thru for a ATV tour.....my bf really wants to do that.......and I really want to do a snorkeling tour.........who should I do that thru? Lots of people have said to book thru aruba adventures...........any info would be great............thanks again for all the help........any other info or suggestions would be great .......we are going the 22nd......check out the 27th..........thanks

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,592 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving Monday May 22nd 1st time to Aruba ......pls...

We did an ATV tour with Rancho Notorious - had a great time:

www.ranchonotorious.com/quadracer.shtml

Snorkeling - my two favorites are the Tranquilo and the Octopus because they're smaller and take less people:

http://www.visitaruba.com/tranquilo/

http://www.octopusaruba.com/

Aruba Adventures would be who you book through if you want to go on the Mi Dushi (which is another good snorkel cruise.)

I really haven't been on a bad snorkel cruise in Aruba (they're all fun!) - I just prefer some over others which is just my own personal preference. I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter which one you choose!

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Mi Dushi
Mi Dushi
682 Reviews
Aruba
New York
Level Contributor
57 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving Monday May 22nd 1st time to Aruba ......pls...

We did the all-day jeep tour through ABC tours, and it was good.

We did the snorkeling tour through Jolly pirates, it was lots of fun.

YOu can book everything when you get to your hotel, just ask the conceirge

Mentioned in this post
ABC Tours Aruba
ABC Tours Aruba
9,236 Reviews
Aruba
New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving Monday May 22nd 1st time to Aruba ......pls...

Thank you so much for the info...... we are so excited.......we want to do a 1/2 day atv tour and 1/2 day snorkeling........different days of course...... and i really want to do the ku kukuloano how ever you spell it....lol.... that seems fun....my boyfriend is not a big fan of snorkeling so i wanted to pick a tour that had a boat and or beach for him to hang at......thanks for any info.....:)

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving Monday May 22nd 1st time to Aruba ......pls...

Hi Beth,

I recommend this to anyone planning on a snorkeling excursion...if you or your boyfriend are at all prone to sea sickness, bring some Dramamine from home. We purchased a Dutch substitute in Aruba (for $25 - yikes) and it did not help. Needless to say, it wasn't a pretty sight!

Have a great time (and no sickness)!

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leaving Monday May 22nd 1st time to Aruba ......pls...

Thanks for that tip..........I usually never get sick but my boyfriend......i am sure with his stomach ...lol......he is not really into snorkeling...so i am going to have to drag him......he want s to do the atv.......tour..... I guess we will just wait until we get there and see what they have........ I went on a few websites there is so much to choose from. I am so excited...it has been raining her and 50 or 60 for two weeks.........yuck...... ready for the beach :)

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Leaving Monday May 22nd 1st time to Aruba ......pls...

We did our snorkeling with DePalm and they take you to their private island. I think we went for the day and there was a lot of food and of course "refreshments" and the snorkeling was wonderful.

We did the tour with the company that has the Land Rover's. There are six people in a vehicle. I had my husband drive. The terrain is unbelieveable. Make sure you use sunscreen even if you are one that tans. I saw people burning through 30 and 50 SPF. Now I will not use anything except the Aruba aloe waterproof tanning lotions. They're great.

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
7. Re: Leaving Monday May 22nd 1st time to Aruba ......pls...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, August 13, 2009