We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surprise Party for Husband while in Aruba

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Surprise Party for Husband while in Aruba

We will be in Aruba over my husbands birthday and I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas where to hold a surprise party. There will be about 25 family and friends flying in to surprise him, so I want to make it amazing for him....Thanks...

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,652 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surprise Party for Husband while in Aruba

http://www.barefootaruba.com/

The first place that popped into my mind was Barefoot. Click on above for menus, atmosphere, etc.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,966 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surprise Party for Husband while in Aruba

Depends on what you want to spend and the type of party - dinner only, drinks only, both....??

If you're just doing cocktails, I think Pinchos would be a great spot! If you want food, too, Pinchos can do a small buffet for everyone. I attended a pre-wedding party there once and they did a great job with our group.

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surprise Party for Husband while in Aruba

Wow, what a birthday party. I have no suggestions for that size group. Maybe drinks at passions and you take up almost all of their seetng with your party? Could be very expensive but it would certainly be nice.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,966 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Surprise Party for Husband while in Aruba

Passions can also do a private party on the other side of their beach (on the platform where they normally serve lunch) so that you're away from the other diners and can customize the party as far as food, drinks, decorations, etc. - whatever you want.

Langhorne...
Level Contributor
164 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Surprise Party for Husband while in Aruba

How about 25 at El Gauchos? That is a really fun atmosphere and the prices are about average. They can close the back room and the food is delicious and the San Gria is fabulous. My sister can drink that whole pitcher by herself. Sounds like a great party and hope you have a great time. How about the restaurant at Tierra Del Sol- maybe a round of golf for the people who play and then a big lunch or dinner. Also, the Marriott can probably cater something for you also if you want to go over to the hotel.

6. Re: Surprise Party for Husband while in Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach