We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gold Coast Aruba-What is it near?

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gloucester, Virginia
Level Contributor
85 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Gold Coast Aruba-What is it near?

I have the opportunity to get a townhouse for a week in February at Gold Coast Aruba for a very good price. Having never been to Aruba before, I do not know anything about the area. So I am looking for some expertise.

1. What beach is it near?

2. Is it near activity?

My husband and I like hanging out at local bars/pubs and really enjoying the local atmosphere. I do not want to travel to Aruba to experience the US. Advice on where to go and what to do is appreciated?

Thanks

skmiller68

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
829 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gold Coast Aruba-What is it near?

Well, Gold Coast is located on the northwest end of the island. It is close to the small Arashi Beach. It is near a golf course called Tierra del Sol. There are some local places in the area if you go inland, away from the beach. However, I would say it is much closer to the Palm Beach area which is lined with big hotels of all the international names, Marriott, Hyatt, etc.

If you're interested in local flavor, you would have to take a drive of about 20+ minutes. You'll find many local places on my blog, bentpage.net, just go to the Aruba Local Flavor section on the right side and go back through the posts. Also video directions on how to get to many of those places.

Enjoy your visit.

2. Re: Gold Coast Aruba-What is it near?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach