We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OMG I did it!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
OMG I did it!

I can't believe I booked my trip. Although it is not until June. I did it. I am jumping up and down inside and I just had to tell someone! Aruba bound. Is it too soon to start my own little countdown? Thanks everyone for all of the wonderful advice. YEAH! Plus I lost weight, I am now $6000.00 lighter. lol

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: OMG I did it!

We booked the Riu. I hate to say it too loudly, but we are Riu fans, been staying in them for years all over the world and so far so good.

We are a small group of 5 so far. Looking at trying to get a few more to go, but it is expensive. When will you be there? and where?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
454 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: OMG I did it!

Lol. We'll be at the RIU also. We haven't confirmed the dates yet, but it will be around the week of June 24. Maybe we'll see you there!

I've been to Aruba three times and am generally not into the all-inclusives, but we wanted to do all-inclusive for a large group.

I agree... it is expensive. I was hoping the packages would be a little cheaper than they are.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: OMG I did it!

We are there the 16th to the 22nd. We jumped now because after researching the history it seems this flight for us can go up to over 700.00. We are flying nonstop from Philly. PS we used to live in Jersey. Who knows maybe our paths will cross.

phila
Level Contributor
514 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: OMG I did it!

6000? does that include airfare

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: OMG I did it!

Air/hotel AI for 7days/transfers and insurance 3 people.did I pay too much?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
454 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: OMG I did it!

We'll be there 6/22 - 6/29, so I'm guessing we'll miss you. Either way, have a great time!

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,467 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: OMG I did it!

hjoic, sounds like a great deal to me.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: OMG I did it!

whew! I was hoping it was.

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: OMG I did it!

I think when the person thought $6,000 they may have thought it was for 2 people. Not bad for 3 people.

N.J.
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: OMG I did it!

Thats a good price for 3 people.

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach