We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bakery Question and Restaurant Reservation Question

Lakewood, New Jersey
Level Contributor
218 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bakery Question and Restaurant Reservation Question

DH and I will be heading to the Surf Club Oct 22nd and I have a couple of questions: (1) Does anyone know of a good bakery for cake or pastries?. My sister invited us to visit at her timeshare (Ocean Club) for dinner (she's cooking her famous lasagna) and I'd like to bring dessert. (2) I'd like to make reservations for Wacky Wahoo but I don't yet know which day we'll be going. How much lead time should I allow for making reservations there? Really don't want to take a chance on their being booked .... love that restaurant!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,092 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bakery Question and Restaurant Reservation Question

We like Huchada Bakery that's located at the Certified Mega Mall (next to the grocery store.) Kong Hing also has good bakery items in the back near their deli.

I'd make reservations for Wacky Wahoo about 2 weeks in advance if there is a specific day/time you want to go.

Lakewood, New Jersey
Level Contributor
218 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bakery Question and Restaurant Reservation Question

Thanks, Amy.

3. Re: Bakery Question and Restaurant Reservation Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach