We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi Phoenix- Beach Tower- The new building questions

New York
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Divi Phoenix- Beach Tower- The new building questions

We are thinking of staying here. I want to be sure we are in the new tower. From the reviews it seems the older one needs some updating. This is the Beach Tower I believe. In trying to book I'm not seeing different options for oceanview/gardenview/etc. Are all the rooms the same view? How do the 1 bedrooms compare to the studios? I know size is different but I'm wondering about floors/views. Last, how are the balconies? Are they non existent like the Hyatt or are you able to sit outside and enjoy? Thanks for all your help! I never book anything without tripadvisor feedback! :)

SZQ
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
68 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Divi Phoenix- Beach Tower- The new building questions

Do the Beach Tower Studio Villas offer daily maid service and daily towel replenishment? I am confused as this is a time share, and wasn't sure what the amenities are. Also, should I bring my own dish cleaning supplies? Thanks for your time!

Boston
Level Contributor
891 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Divi Phoenix- Beach Tower- The new building questions

Maid service is usually done mid week, unless you want to pay to have it done more frequently. Trash is taken and towels are replaced daily. Dish detergent was supplied but we had to buy our own laundry detergent. I believe everything else is there.

New York
Level Contributor
39 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Divi Phoenix- Beach Tower- The new building questions

The Beach Towers are the New Section. I just booked with an Agency and she inquired. I hope this response is not to late for you..

14. Re: Divi Phoenix- Beach Tower- The new building questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach