We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

acqua condominium Aruba

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
acqua condominium Aruba

“ Acqua condominium aruba ”

16 May 2012, 23:14

does any one know how the building is going with this project?

ACQUA CONDOMINIUM ARUBA, next to Marriott

10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: acqua condominium Aruba

I was in Aruba the week of August 4, 2012. There is only about 4 to 5 people working. They have changed the plan to only 2 building instead of 3. The location of the third building will be replaced with shops + a parking lot.

They also said that they will bring in 45 people the month of September. They expect that the first building will be completed by December of this year and the second building by June 2013. If any one is going to Aruba next month or later can you please let us know if they have a lot more people working as they indicated. Thanks

10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: acqua condominium Aruba

I was in Aruba the week of August 4, 2012. There is only about 4 to 5 people working. They have changed the plan to only 2 building instead of 3. The location of the third building will be replaced with shops + a parking lot.

They also said that they will bring in 45 people the month of September. They expect that the first building will be completed by December of this year and the second building by June 2013. If any one is going to Aruba next month or later can you please let us know if they have a lot more people working as they indicated. Thanks

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
833 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: acqua condominium Aruba

I remember taking a tour of the "models" about 3 years ago. One building seems to be complete as far as the main structure goes. They were installing some windows as well. Slow going for sure. Believe it when I see it finished and lived in.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,425 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: acqua condominium Aruba

Biked by it a today, Handful of people working on it.

5. Re: acqua condominium Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations