We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Linda resort

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staten Island
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Playa Linda resort

Looking to stay in playa linda resort May 20th to May 27th. Has anyone been there and is it good?

Boston
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Linda resort

Hi...I have stayed at Playa Linda several times and I love it! But you ask "is it good". That is a hard question to answer when I don't know what "good" is to you! So, I will do the best I can. The rooms are very nice, especially the 1 & 2 bedrooms. Staff is wonderful...friendly, helpful, playful! Pool area is clean and small but adequate for the size of the resort. The beach is beautiful...Eddie on the beach will help you get a "chickie" in the morning...you may have to get up a little early if you want one ocean front. At night the resort is quiet..occ. a piano player at the bar in the lobby or some karaoke..but, basically quiet. But, since you are in the middle of all the highrises...there is plenty to do..no need to take a taxi..can walk any where and go dancing, singing, etc. and then back to your quiet resort for a nights sleep. Hope that helps. I will be there for 10 days in October and I can't wait!!

LeeAnn

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach