My girlfriend and I are looking at going to Aruba for a week. The hotel we are looking at doesn't include any meals as we want to eat out and explore the place. We are on a strict budget and cannot spend too much. Here is a list of the things we would like to do whilst there:
- Stock fridge with snacks and beer.
- 7 Nights worth of meals at the likes of Hooters, Tony Romas, Hard Rock Cafe, TGI Fridays, Salt and Pepper and any other restaurant which will include either a starter/desert and a main course and two drinks each for two. We would not mind where we eat for breakfast, macdonalds, dunkin donuts, taco bell, any of the fast food restaurants.
- One nights show of any kind for two
- One night bar hopping bus
- One night party bus
- One night Senor Frogs
- One night Casino ($30 limit each)
- Horse riding explore
- Visiting Musuems
- Travel to and from the restaurants and bars
- One Scuba diving
Any idea roughly how much restaurants would cost for the above and anything else would be much appreciated as this would help us decide whether to go or not!
Thank you very much!