We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the closest resort to Costa Linda

new york
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Topic
What's the closest resort to Costa Linda

I need a back up resort for extra 3 nights in Aruba.Any recomendations on a close by resort

we can book on 7/7/05-7/10/05 ?

New York
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What's the closest resort to Costa Linda

LOL excptnl! Gonna go relax now...just finished shoveling...ugh!

new york
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: What's the closest resort to Costa Linda

So did we, NYer, but your trip is coming up soon as I recall, lucky you....

Boston
4 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: What's the closest resort to Costa Linda

Ohio vacationer:

If you stay in a Superior or Deluxe Bucuti Room, its 1 room.

If you stay in a Jr. Suite (there are 2 also in the Bucuti wing), its 2 rooms but it think (and I am testing my memory because I stayed in 1 three years ago) its just a doorway between them. They have 3 other suite rooms in a round building on the grounds, but I've never been inside.

If you stay in a Tara Suite, its a set of sliding doors between the bedroom area and the sitting room -- good for privacy, and great space, but not the best at keeping the sound down. There are, by the way, terrific space

Don't know about the Tara Penthouse.

Washington DC
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: What's the closest resort to Costa Linda

For Ohiovacationer: The Tara Suites rooms of Bucuti have a double set of pocket doors that close to completely separate both sections. This is especially nice as an additional sound barrier against hallway noise if you're trying to catch a nap while housekeeping is busy. When open, the doors completely slide into the walls to create one big space. Just got back from a lovely honeymoon there. I highly recommend a bottom level room, which lets you walk right out to the beach! There's no walkway outside that side of the building so you still have real privacy despite being on the ground level.

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach