We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

costa linda beach resort

new york
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Topic
costa linda beach resort

please let me know about costa linda beach resort-the good and bad.

NJ
Level Contributor
65 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: costa linda beach resort

The Costa Linda is fantastic. The amenities are really nice. Mostly, I think it has the best beach in Aruba. The beach huts are plentiful. No getting up at 6:00AM to reserve them. We had an ocean front unit on our last stay. It was really nice. Daily maid service. (Which is normally not the case for time shares)

Hope this helps.....Enjoy your trip!

New York
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: costa linda beach resort

Can only really tell you about the good...since that's all there is! The resort is amazing! We own 3 weeks there and cannot wait to get back. Rooms are spacious and clean. Grounds are beautiful. Beach is wide and deep..just lovely! Staff is gracious and helpful.

I guess the only not so great part of it is that the restaurants are just ok. The truth of the matter is that we go off site and enjoy all of the wonderful restaurants on the island anyway. There is a new place (for pizza, salads, etc.) which is right on the perimeter of the CL called Pizza Bob's. I haven't tried it yet, but have been reading that it is supposed to be quite good.

The only day that there isn't maid service is on Sundays.

That being said, we return in December...CANNOT WAIT!

New York
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: costa linda beach resort

Check out their site: www.costalinda-aruba.com.

They now have a webcam too: http://clbr.no-ip.info/user_single_view.htm

new york
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: costa linda beach resort

Thank you so much for your comments on costa linda. I am not that concerned about the restaurants because it's not all inclusive and we don't have to eat at the resort. I have two teenagers that like water activities.

I am hoping, they will keep busy.our trip is not until july of 2006.we are renting a week through rci, i am hoping i can get 3 extra nites at the resort. which airline do you use to get the best airfare?

NJ
Level Contributor
65 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: costa linda beach resort

Since your going in July you'll definitely get good airfare on any of the airlines. If you're flying from JFK, American has non-stop service. We usually fly from Newark where Continental has non-stop service. Recently, I've noticed that Delta through Atlanta has had really good fares. If I were you, just keep watching the fares on line. I like www.orbitz.com the best.

Hope this helps....We're going to Aruba in February. Can't wait! We are flying American and using frequent flier miles. (Airfare was ridiculous)

new york
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: costa linda beach resort

thank you so much for the info. i think will try continental, they seem to have the lowest airfare for non-stop.

New York
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: costa linda beach resort

Hey star, so here's some more info for you. In addition to Continental and AA flying direct, you can also check out (Delta) Song out of JFK and USAir out of LGA. They both have direct non-stop flights on Saturdays.

This year we are flying out of Newark, non-stop direct (thank goodness) on Continental. We've also flown Delta with a layover in Atlanta (we do what we have to do to get to Aruba, but it makes the trip so long).

Just so you know, however, Costa Linda runs Friday through Friday. However, if you are adding on days, you may be able to work around this.

You can look to rent the additional days directly through the C.L. owners rental site:

http://costalinda-aruba.com/bb/rentals/

You may be able to find a very good deal if you try to get the extra days directly through a timeshare owner.

new york
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: costa linda beach resort

nyer,you are better than having a travel agent, thank you so much for the website!!!

i will definetly try through the timeshare owners, if you know anyone that has that time slot, please let them know i am interested.thanks again.

New York
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: costa linda beach resort

Thanks star...glad to be of help.

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach