We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Room Upgrades

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
592 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson Room Upgrades

Has anyone received a free upgrade at the Radisson for being a returning guest? We were there last year - returning this year.. Looking at the different room levels and can't decide if I want to spend the extra $$ for the upgrades.. Thanks..

Lakewood Ranch...
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson Room Upgrades

The best advice I ever got about this was pay for the best room you can afford and then if you get an upgrade it's just icing on the cake. We've stayed at the Radisson the past 5 years. Our first 4 stays we payed for garden view rooms and always got rooms in the Bonaire Tower and never got an upgrade. This year I wanted to stay in the Aruba Tower so we payed for a partial ocean view and were really surprised to be told we'd been upgraded to an executive king room. From now on I'll pay for a p.o.v. in the Aruba Tower because I really loved being in that building. Not sure why we got an upgrade, could be they just weren't that full at that time (september).

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson Room Upgrades

We have always received an upgrade. I believe it may also depend on occupany/time of year. Have your travel agent request your preference as to specific tower. I know our travel agent www.aruba4u.com does, and if it cannot be honored, the Radisson still tries their best to make us happy. :-) Our travel agent also notes on our confirmation that we are repeat guests.

Lakewood Ranch...
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Radisson Room Upgrades

We use MCM Tours as well. Amy is awesome!

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Radisson Room Upgrades

Agree, Amy is very nice and has helped us a lot, especially planning this trip for our family of 10. Trying something new with the Tamarijn based upon her reference. She knows what we like so have faith that we will be happy with the resort, so much so, dh and I booked a second trip there in June, sight unseen :-) Radisson has gotten a little too expensive for us now that we are a family of 3 and kids stay and eat free at the Tamarijn. ;-)

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
74 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Radisson Room Upgrades

My husband and I stayed at the radisson for our honeymoon and we requested the aruba tower thru our travel agent and we were upgraded to concierge level. If you are using a travel agent, have them recom. it. Hope this helps.

6. Re: Radisson Room Upgrades

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach