We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson, Hyatt, or Marriot??

michigan
Level Contributor
178 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson, Hyatt, or Marriot??

Which has the best beach? Which is better for a honeymoon? Do any of them have a swim-up bar?

Any suggestions in making my decision for picking a honeymoon destination would be appreciated...

New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Radisson, Hyatt, or Marriot??

We just returned from our honeymoon and we stayed at the Radisson. Overall the experience was not great! The scenery of the hotel was great, however the service we experienced from the staff was awful. We were rushed through check-in, and were never given our promotional honeymoon package (make sure to get it- lots of $$ savings), we requested a high floor in the tower, and were put in the smallest building. We paid extra for a partial ocean view room, and could barely see the ocean through the palm trees. When we asked to change rooms they would not let us switch. Overall the resort is nice, but there is no swim up bar. If we are to go back I would want to stay at the Hyatt or the Wyndham. Plus the Radisson has absolutely no night life. After 9 PM the place is dead. If you are looking for more of a night life, I would recommend the Wyndham. Another thing we wished we did was an all-inclusive option. We spent a fortune on drinks and bkfst/lunch. The Wyndham and the Marriott both offer this option. I would say and this is just my opinion to look into the Hyatt or the Wyndham.

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach