Hi there! I'm looking into booking a trip to Aruba end of July, beginnng August with my boyfriend. We are both 25. I personally have been to Aruba a few years ago and stayed at the Occidental. I LOVED the water and just the island itself, hence why I want to go back! I'd like to try someplace different, definitey ALL-INCLUSIVE but having read all reviews, I'm getting confused! I need some help on deciding between the all inclusives. This is what I want to take into consideration, maybe you experts who have been there could help make my decision easier! :-) We're looking for relaxation but not TOTAL relaxation where we're always going to be tired.
Which all-inclusive would be appropriate for:
- younger age groups, mid 20s
- possibly a swim-up bar
- day music/entertainment (to break away from the quiet!)
- is the water at the Riu the same at the Divi because it was BEAUTIFULLLLL when I went
- Not overly crowded where it's bothersome and cannot find space on the beach
- short distance to the bars in town for entertainment at night.
Granted, we can't have it ALL but we are looking for fun and relaxtion. I noticed the DIVI had some cleaniness issues, I'm getting mixed reviews and there is a big difference in prices. I want to make the best choice. ANY info will help! THANK YOU!!!!!