We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Panther drink recipe

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Somers Point, New...
Level Contributor
123 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pink Panther drink recipe

A couple of years ago we stayed at the Tam and I loved the Pink Panther. I finally got someone who went down to Aruba to pick me up some Ponche Crema to make it, but now I don't remember how. I did find a recipe online, but I thought that there was coconut milk in it.

Does anyone have a recipe for it?

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Panther drink recipe

I have watched Carmen and Harold make them and there was never any coconut milk in them. Here's the recipe I have:

1 oz Amaretto

2 oz ponche crema

1 tsp grenadine

½ oz vodka

Pour ingredients into a shaker half-filled with ice, shake well and strain into a glass.

(I'd think the addition of coconut milk would make it too "creamy?!")

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
826 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Panther drink recipe

Wow, I never heard of such a drink. Then again, if it isn't distilled in Tennessee or Kentucky, I probably don't drink it.

Still, fascinating.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pink Panther drink recipe

I'm a wine-and-beer girl myself, Dan, but I'll try anything once, as long as there's no sambuca or anisette or ouzo <<shudder>> in it.

4. Re: Pink Panther drink recipe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, January 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad