We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi Aruba - Best rooms

Quincy...
10 posts
Save Topic
Divi Aruba - Best rooms

We are headed to the Divi Aruba on Friday and have booked an Oceanview room. We like privacy. Is there a particular room we should request or 1st floor vs 2nd floor.

Also - is there any Bud Light offered on the island :-)

Thanks!

Edited: 4:03 pm, October 15, 2012
Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Divi Aruba - Best rooms

The ocean views are in the Vista I and Vista II buildings along with the Veranda rooms. I actually think that the Veranda rooms have more privacy. 1st floor would have no view probably, you would want 2nd or 3rd.

www.arubabound.com/accommo/divi_map.jpg

CT
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Divi Aruba - Best rooms

i like vista over veranda... but veranda is more private i guess

there is budlight. not part of the all inclusive, but its avaialble at other bars, the gift shop, and grocery stores...

It's going to be twice the price as the states....

Level Contributor
51 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Divi Aruba - Best rooms

No bud light at divi bars, but we bought some at the market and kept in the roon fridge. You might be able to buy single cans at the gift shops on property. Have fun, we love the divi and are headed back in feb for trip #5 there!

Level Contributor
51 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Divi Aruba - Best rooms

No bud light at divi bars, but we bought some at the market and kept in the roon fridge. You might be able to buy single cans at the gift shops on property. Have fun, we love the divi and are headed back in feb for trip #5 there!

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
799 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Divi Aruba - Best rooms

It might be too late to request a room but Vista II is the way to go. Odd numbers are oceanside and I have stayed in several from one on the 2nd floor at the end of the building closest to the water to a ground floor away from the ocean. All are good. I like the ground floor right on the grass near a palm tree. Have fun!!!! It's is a good place.

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Divi Aruba - Best rooms

I'm a Bud light drinker and get by quite well with Balashi....we like the Casita rooms having been put there while the Verandah section was being updated...right on the beach...

Level Contributor
51 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Divi Aruba - Best rooms

We stay at the casita rooms too, steps to the beach and never had an issue with privacy. Also, closer to the bars!

8. Re: Divi Aruba - Best rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 20, 2013