We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tam or Amsterdam Manor?

Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tam or Amsterdam Manor?

We are coming to Aruba for our Honeymoon June 1st and can't decide between the Tam or Amsterdam Manor.

Reading the reviews I don't know what to think about either. They both get overall good scores but how can there be such a varied impression of the same resort by people who stayed there at the same time....help......has anyone stayed at both or at least visited both and if so which one would you go back to

Cheers

USA
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tam or Amsterdam Manor?

I am also trying to decide between Amsterdam Manor and Divi Aruba Beach Resort, which is a sister resort to Tam. I am personally leaning toward Amsterdam Manor because it seems a lot more intimate. I am just worried about which suite to stay in.

We are going on our honeymoon on June 6th, so we might see you there!

montreal
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tam or Amsterdam Manor?

we've just booked at both the Divi and Amsterdam Manor for ourr honeymoon in June. We picked the Divi for 4 nights for the all inclusive feel , then we are going on a cruise but we were suggested th Manor for it's quaintness. I'm told that the rooms at both locations are lovely but most that I've spoken with have said they would return to the Manor.

Good luck

SF
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tam or Amsterdam Manor?

Hello,

Just wondering if any of you have returned and what your thoughts were of A. Manor? I am considering booking this place for August vacation.

:)

los angeles
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tam or Amsterdam Manor?

I stayed at the AM in the first week of june. We stayed in a 2 bedroom which i think made all the difference in our liking or not liking it. The pool is small, the restaurant is ok and the beach across the street is wonderful and not crowded at all. We had a wonderful stay at the AM. The staff is the best. Its a nice charming hotel unlike the big hilton's and marriott's. If you are looking for lots of people, you may want to look elsewhere. They only have 74 rooms. The AM is close to downtown by bus or taxi or if you rent a car there will be no problem getting around. You can walk to the hi-rise hotel ( if you want) and be in the mix of all the people. I didn't stay at the Tam so can't really comment on it but would not hesitate to stay at the AM when I return to Aruba.

Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad