We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
249 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

We fly from Gatwick on the 25th for 2 weeks,just wondering who else reading the forums is going at this time :).

Aruba ATV Tour with Natural Pool Swim
227 reviews
from $78.00*
Special Offer
Aruba Off-Road Island Tour Including...
255 reviews
from $106.99*
$111.78
Special Offer
Aruba Sightseeing Tour by ATV
101 reviews
from $72.00*
$80.00
somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

Anne and Bill are you flying out from Manchester? I am thinking of booking for that date to the Tam. Just a bit nervous of the flight!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
249 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

Hi brodick

The wife does not like flying one bit and flying to Aruba was the furthest we have flown and she was fine hence doing it again this year.

We do pay the little extra for premium seating and to be honest it is worth it if you can stretch your pennies.

Whenever we can fly First Choice/Thomson we are both happy with there service and flying.

Maybe see you there if you decide to go for it.

Any Questions just PM me if you wish.

Tony & Tracy

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

Hi TOny does it get a bit bumpy during the hurricane season? We usually fly to Cuba or Mexico but usually between November and June.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
249 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

Not at all as Aruba is not on the Hurricane belt which makes it even better.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
249 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

Hi SevenCostanza

Glad you had a great time :) hope you saved me some Balashi only 18 day's left to go :).The weight i put on in Austria i seem to have got rid of that just need to get rid of a bit more to help with my indulgence in Aruba :).

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

Hi Brodick and Tony

Yes we are travelling from Manchester and booked on Monday night, online with no problems.

I haven't been before but I see Tony has answered your questions, and mine too! As far as the length of the flight my husband and I don't find long haul with thomson a problem, and we just book economy seats! We travelled with them to the Maldives recently and the comfort, although never brilliant, and service was fine.

Hope to see you all there.

Anne and Bill

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
249 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

Hi Anne and Bill

You will love it im sure,nice to have three huge supermarkets across the way if you forget something plus just a short Bus or Taxi ride to Oranjestad or high rise the opposite way but best of all a great beach.

Know doubt will see you there either at the bunker bar or coconut bar,the wife always says im not hard to miss don't know what she means LOL.

Tony & Tracy

Farmington, nh
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

Anne and Bill

Congratulations on your 30th too! Yes maybe we will see you there! can't wait!

Val and Peter

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
249 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

Just 11 more day's to go can't wait :)

20. Re: Roll call for the Tam around the 25th August :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad