We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

New Orleans...
4 posts
Save Topic
"Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

Traveling to Aruba 6/2-6/9 for our anniversary & looking for some "adult only" activities...or maybe some "not so family friendly" things to do on the island.

Staying at LaCabana but willing to travel the island. :)

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Midwest
Level Contributor
842 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: "Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

Does the OP mean "absence of children", or activities of a more, er, discreet nature...? To each their own...

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: "Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

^^^^^ I'm wondering the same thing...

CT
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: "Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

Guessing the OP was just a troll... No other posts. Provoking topic. No responses to date.

New Orleans...
4 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: "Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

My question was geared more towards the absence of children, but I think its took a toll for the worst. So Im assuming San Nicolas is not exactly what I had in mind..

Thanks for all the input...I think. LOL

Mentioned in this post
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,549 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: "Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

We've done quite a few activities in Aruba over the years (snorkel tours on the Tranquilo and Octopus, horseback riding, helicopter tour, jeep tours, etc.) that are not "adult only" but we've never had any kids on any of these tours. It could be the times of year we go which are when kids are usually in school though (late April/early May and mid Sept.)

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,986 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: "Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

The Bucuti Beach Hotel is adults only. Great hotel on beautiful beach. Check out their web site

bucuti.com

New Orleans...
4 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: "Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

Thanks ArubaAmy. The helicopter tour sounds awesome. Have the name of the company you used?

New Orleans...
4 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: "Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

Thanks ArubaAmy. The helicopter tour sounds awesome. Have the name of the company you used?

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
4 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: "Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

Ive been to Aruba and didnt find this Isalnd offering that kind of Adult fun. If it does its probably marginated.

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
20. Re: "Adult Only Activities in Aruba"?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, March 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad