We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Suite Side View

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Suite Side View

We will be traveling to the Aruba Renaissance and will be staying on the Ocean Suite side. We just received our unit number it is in the 2100’s. Can someone tell me what type of view we will have? Are all views good on the Ocean Side?

Thanks!

Aruba ATV Tour with Natural Pool Swim
219 reviews
from $78.00*
Special Offer
Aruba Off-Road Island Tour Including...
199 reviews
from $106.99*
$111.78
Special Offer
Aruba Sightseeing Tour by ATV
89 reviews
from $72.00*
$80.00
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Suite Side View

I have the map in front of me so if you give me the full room number I can tell you exactly where it faces. the "1" in 2100 means you are on the first floor. We had room "2442", 4th floor, room 42 which faced the cruise ship dock and had a side view of the ocean. The rooms go from 01 - 53.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Suite Side View

our room number is 2136.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Suite Side View

You are facing the same way we did, in fact your room is only 3 down from where ours is. The difference is we were on the 4th floor so our view faced the parking lot but we were high enough so what we saw from our balcony was the cruise ships and water, with the parking lot below. On the first floor your view will be of the parking lot and the garden lanscaping. It's not a bad view but not the best but it's ultimately about what's important to you. Some people don't care about the view and it's important to others. One good thing about your room is that you are only a few steps away from the path to the water taxi; people staying on the other side of the resort have a hike. If you decide you would like to request another room with a different view, let me know and I'll give you some room #'s to request.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Suite Side View

We are staying at the Renaissance Aruba for our first time. We have an Ocean Suites timeshare - Unit 321. Any idea where that is or how to find out? THANKS!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean Suite Side View

Hi hockymom - you have third floor, room 21. You are facing inside, toward the pool area and farther out, the ocean. Most rooms at this resort are what I would consider good. The only rooms I wouldn't take (and I found out the hard way because we were originally given one) are rooms 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 & 16 on any floor. These rooms are gardenview but face the island and parking lot. All other rooms, including those along the other parking lot are much nicer views.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean Suite Side View

Thanks for the info muylinda. This is my first time to Aruba so I am trying to find out whatever I can before I go!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean Suite Side View

No problem - glad to help! Hopefully I'll be booking our 5th trip to Aruba soon and I'll still be asking questions. Take care and enjoy your vacation!

Concord, Ca
Level Contributor
18 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ocean Suite Side View

Any chance of the scan of the map emailed to me?

Thanks

Matt,

mzserver

at

aol

com

SAINT CHARLES,IL
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ocean Suite Side View

Hi Muylinda - looks as though we will keep you busy with this post:) We were given room 2513 and told this was an oceanview (leaving this friday!!!)....are they correct? We have been to the suites before and were given the oceanview facing the parking lot and the ocean. Is this the same area? Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ocean Suite Side View

Hi Boatgal - No problem! I keep the map in a drawer right next to me in the desk so when people ask, I just pull it out and look the room up. You are on the fifth floor, room 13. You have a great view of the pool, and beyond the pool, the ocean. You are three doors down from the elevator area. Nice room - enjoy!

Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad