We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-Inclusive at LaCabana

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Novi, Michigan
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
All-Inclusive at LaCabana

Booked at LaCabana for July next year. We are Sunterra owners and exchanged through Interval. I wondered if we can purchase the All-Inclusive package if we desire? Does anyone out there have any recommendations on the all-inclusive at LaCabana? Thanks!

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All-Inclusive at LaCabana

I'm not too sure the All-inc at LaCabana would be a good idea.

My opinion - I have a timeshare at LaCabana and we eat very few meals there as the restaurants are ok but that's about it. You would be very limited in choices and would be eating the same food every day. Aruba has too many awesome restaurants to tie yourself down to just "ok".

Novi, Michigan
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All-Inclusive at LaCabana

Good to know. Thanks for your response. Since having a timeshare, we usually just have breakfast in the room (possibly lunch) and then dinner out. Having been to Aruba once before, our desire is to sightsee a little, and mainful hang out on the beach. Your idea seems to be a good one.

New York City
Level Contributor
88 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All-Inclusive at LaCabana

Aruba has too many good to great restaurants to go AI.

We went a car, and go to all parts of the island to eat. Most all restaurants have parking, except some in the capital city, and it is a small island with an almost rectangular road pattern that is easy to follow and you will soon get used to.

Look into the Aruba Plus card which will give you some discounts and some drinks and wine. There are also English newspapers with ads and coupons.

I will be happy to comment on any restaurants you see listed.

4. Re: All-Inclusive at LaCabana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad