We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive or Bucuti ?

Mass
Level Contributor
194 posts
5 reviews
All Inclusive or Bucuti ?

We are a middle aged couple planning our first trip to Aruba. Bucuti sounds like a great hotel, but would we be better off staying at a hotel that is an all inclusive? Exactly how expensive is it to eat in Aruba? We are not big drinkers. Any advice?

Level Contributor
200 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: All Inclusive or Bucuti ?

I personally would never go all-inclusive in aruba. One of the main resaons I frequent aruba so much is b/c of all the wondeful restaurants in aruba and especially if you're not big drinkers I would stay away from AI.

Mass
Level Contributor
194 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: All Inclusive or Bucuti ?

thank you Bostonson !

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,718 posts
90 reviews
3. Re: All Inclusive or Bucuti ?

Aruba has a varierty of restaurants - you can either spend a little or alot. Some nights we have a nice, fancy dinner out and other nights we have pizza delivered to the hotel and enjoy it with a bottle of wine on our balcony.

I would definitely not do AI if you're not big drinkers. The Bucuti is a wonderful, quiet resort that it sounds like you will love.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
5,038 posts
22 reviews
4. Re: All Inclusive or Bucuti ?

I agree. The Bucuti is a beautiful hotel and the beach is gorgeous. Opt for Bucuti and enjoy all of the great restaurants Aruba has to offer. Enjoy!

5. Re: All Inclusive or Bucuti ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 18, 2009