We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

small bus rental (not party bus) to take 30 people

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
33 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
small bus rental (not party bus) to take 30 people

Looking for a company that can can help drop off and pick-up a group from Eagle beach hotel to near the Paddock, drop off abou 3 pm, pick up at 7. Nothing fancy, no need for party bus (do want AC) can be a couple of busses or just one, for 30 people. Any thoughts on who might provide this service? I tried to search the forum, but kept getting hits not like what I am looking for.

Thanks for any advice!

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: small bus rental (not party bus) to take 30 people

Could y'all take a regular bus?

Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
753 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: small bus rental (not party bus) to take 30 people

Not sure if Sonny Binns (spelling?) has a bus that big. Someone else may know if he does and give you his contact info.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
33 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: small bus rental (not party bus) to take 30 people

Hmmm. interesting idea. My original idea was to minimize standing time (walking and waiting) especially on the later end of the afternoon. The group ranges in age and dexterity from kids to 84 years old, so was hoping to provide point-to-point for them. But, I hadn't considered that we might hop on the bus. Can you advise where we'd get off for the Paddock and how long of a walk it would be from the bus stop? I know the Eagle beach end of it.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,898 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: small bus rental (not party bus) to take 30 people

You should get off at the main bus terminal downtown that is located near the cruise ship port and is about a 2 block walk to the Paddock.

North Providence...
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: small bus rental (not party bus) to take 30 people

Try Marco at Wix Tours. We used them when my daughter got married in Aruba. Our party was not as big but the price was very reasonable. His email address is wixtours.aruba@gmail.com

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,891 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: small bus rental (not party bus) to take 30 people

Try Sonny Binns binns.tours@yahoo.com or Kini Kini Transfers and Tours http://www.kinikinitours.com/

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
33 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: small bus rental (not party bus) to take 30 people

Thanks all! Very prompt and very helpful! Emailed Sonny but didn't hear back and got a reasonable quote from Marco at Wix Tours, so got the go ahead. Thanks so much!

8. Re: small bus rental (not party bus) to take 30 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 28, 2014