We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive in January

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
221 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive in January

Hi Everyone,

I have never stayed in Aruba, but 4 of us are looking to go in January. Is there a halfway decent all inclusive to stay in during this time for under $2,000.00 US/Per person?? I don't think we need anything luxorious; just what most would say to be an average to slightly above average place.I have done a little research and it seems that per person the all-inclusives are OVER $2,000. What can you all tell me from your experience about pricing and hotels? Thanks.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,954 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive in January

Take a look at the frequent questions about all inclusive vs. non all inclusive. Most of us would recommend that you not do all inclusive.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,644 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive in January

The most expensive time to visit Aruba as far a hotel rates are concerned is from mid-Dec. to mid-April. High season = high hotel rates.

Have you looked at the Tamarijn, Divi, or Holiday Inn? Those would be the least expensive AI resorts (although I've heard that the Holiday Inn may not be offering the AI package any longer.)

Your best bet would be to skip the AI resort and rent a timeshare. The rates would be much cheaper and you can make a trip to the grocery store for all of your beverage and snack needs since you'd have a full kitchen in your unit.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,657 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive in January

Agree with the previous posters. You are going during high season, so more than likely you aren't going to find a great deal, but I'm sure they're out there somewhere. As others said, I would skip the AI. But if you are set on doing it, the best bang for your buck would be the Holiday Inn - that's if they continue to offer AI. There has been discussion on that lately.

4. Re: All inclusive in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, July 01, 2011
5. Re: All inclusive in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, October 06, 2012