We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Time Things to do with Kids

Boston, MA
5 posts
Save Topic
Night Time Things to do with Kids

I am a single Dad going for school break from April 16-223 with 3 kids teen/tween age group. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated on what to do with them at night? I am hoping to find something to do after dinner. The days are well planned but its night that has me worried about fun and teen/tween appropriate things to do.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Time Things to do with Kids

There is a movie theatre at the Paseo Herencia Mall and I believe there are arcade-type games in the new Palm Beach Plaza.

The Marriott Resort typically hosts theme night dinners with some form of entertainment. The Caribbean night could be fun for you and the kids. The dancers dress up in traditional Carnivale attire and the dancing/live music is very entertaining.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,898 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Time Things to do with Kids

There is also a brand new bowling alley in the new mall that sits behind Paseo Herencia Mall. Stopped in there last Sept. and it looked nice.

NJ
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Time Things to do with Kids

Swim their butts off during the day and they will be going to bed earlier than you think!

4. Re: Night Time Things to do with Kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, October 25, 2012