We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive or Not

Springfield...
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive or Not

My husband and I are getting ready to book our trip to Aruba and I was wondering if the All-Inclusive hotels were the way to go?

I have read mixed reviews on other websites. Some people say it is a waste of money, as you don't get your money's worth. Any thoughts?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,644 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive or Not

It's a personal decision on how you like to spend your vacation. Just to let you know, Aruba is not a destination where you need to stay at your resort. It's a safe island and you can be out and about trying restaurants, bars, etc. - you can rent a car, take a taxi, walk, or take the local bus - all are safe.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,996 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive or Not

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147247-i144-k3213…

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,608 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive or Not

We stay 2 weeks so we do both. Love relaxing not going anywhere, so AI is great. But then we have the next week to go out and try all the great resturants. Love it that way, but it depends on what you like. We like both, lol,

Sharon

4. Re: All Inclusive or Not

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 13, 2010