We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abc Tours

Kansas City
Level Contributor
169 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Abc Tours

We're thinking of going on one of the ABC Jeep Tours with our 6-1/2 y.o. For those who have been, what is the difference between the Cave Pool & North Coast Explorer tour and the Rugged Natural Pool Safari? Would you recommend one over the other for our family? We want to check out the arid side of the island (we probably wouldn't get into the natural pool nor would we be interested in jumping off any cliffs). Seeing the sights, caves, etc would be great! Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
ABC Tours Aruba
ABC Tours Aruba
8,631 Reviews
Aruba
5 replies to this topic
Gaithersburg...
Level Contributor
155 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Abc Tours

We did both of the trips in April and they were a lot of fun.

I will say, they do mean it when they say RUGGED. The drivers go out of their way to make it fun, which to most is hitting every bump on the island - we had one woman who begged to stop the trip because she was so afraid.

That said, the tours are just different and you need to decide what you want to see. The only stop we had in common was the gold mine which is fine for about 5 minutes

New York
Level Contributor
542 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Abc Tours

One of them has the cliff jump we did not do that one. !!!!

Level Contributor
155 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Abc Tours

If you don’t want to go to the natural pool you can simply rent a car and go to Arikok on your own time . You can do the caves etc by yourself.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
169 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Abc Tours

Thanks everyone. They seem like very similar tours so just trying to figure out which might be more of what we are interested in (not really knowing the sites).

ArubaWarren: I thought we couldn't really get around the park much with a car based on things I've read. We will have a small rental car for the week. Can you describe where we can easily/safely drive in our car in the park and what we might be able to see. That would probably be our preference but also don't want to short change ourselves.

Thanks!

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,185 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Abc Tours

You can see everything but the Natural Pool. We have done it by car, UTV and a off road/on road motorbike. A UTV is a lot of fun though. You just stick to the trails.

Reply to: Abc Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted