We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Sea fishing Aruba, charter boat hire

Birmingham, United...
10 posts
Save Topic
Deep Sea fishing Aruba, charter boat hire

Hi there, my name is Ed and I’m travelling from the UK to Aruba on the 30/10/17 for 2 weeks and would like to go deep sea fishing but all charters ive spoken to will not split a group so I need to rally together a group or a few individuals to hire the charter boat with when there. If you want to go fishing and have the same problem please get in touch as it would be a great day and shame to miss out.

Thank you all.

Please reply if your interested.

Regards

Ed.....fishing nut! 😀

6 replies to this topic
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep Sea fishing Aruba, charter boat hire

Hi Ed, will you be there in Nov. 25th?

Birmingham, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep Sea fishing Aruba, charter boat hire

Hi, I leave Aruba back to the UK on the 14th Nov sorry.

Thanks Ed

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Deep Sea fishing Aruba, charter boat hire

Joha314- Are you looking to fish the week of November 25? My husband & I will be there that week (11/25-12/2) and were looking to share a charter for fishing.

Gary, Indiana
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Deep Sea fishing Aruba, charter boat hire

Hello Ed:

My husband is looking to split a deep sea fishing charter (1/2 day or 3/4 day). He is available 11/2,3,5. Please e-mail him at djpuckett53@yahoo.com if any of the dates will work for you.

3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Deep Sea fishing Aruba, charter boat hire

Joha314- Are you looking to fish the week of November 25? My husband & I will be there that week (11/25-12/2) and were looking to share a charter for fishing.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Deep Sea fishing Aruba, charter boat hire

Hi all, giving this outlet a shot - my brother and I (both young professionals) are the only 2 of our family who are interested in fishing. We would love to split a charter with others for a half day fishing trip. Our full days in Aruba are 12/25-12/29. Let me know if you may be interested!

Melissa

Reply to: Deep Sea fishing Aruba, charter boat hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted