We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activity Recommendation?

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
686 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Activity Recommendation?

Heya,

So my mother and I are going on a South Caribbean Cruise. We will arrive in St. John's Antigua on May 27 (Tuesday) between 7AM and 6 PM. I don't know much about the Island but I know for sure we want to check out Stingray City (3 hour activity scheduled at 08:15 AM , 10:15 AM , 12:15 PM). We were hoping to do another activity around or after our Stingray adventure. Any recommendations?

The entire beach scene - lying on the beach and looking pretty isn't our thing (sorry if this sounds bad... more into hands on activities).

Any recommendations/suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
129 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Activity Recommendation?

Try zip-lining at Antigua Rainforest Canopy Tours or take a flight from Caribbean Helicopter Tours!

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Activity Recommendation?

You could do the Adventure Antigua Circumnavigation Tour. That includes a stop at Stingray City and a few other stops as well. They will pick you up in St. John's.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
686 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Activity Recommendation?

@Rob_and_Cathy

Thanks! I'm going to go with that! Great almost full day activity - will have 3 hours at the end of the day - possibly shopping near the St. John's Pier (not sure if there are stores there)... if time - just time to walk around

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,719 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Activity Recommendation?

The circumnavigation tour is a great day out! You won't be disappointed :)

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Activity Recommendation?

Excellent choice! It's a great tour!

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,930 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Activity Recommendation?

Complete duty free shopping area with lots of shops right at the cruise ship pier.

7. Re: Activity Recommendation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 03, 2015