We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Pineapple Rooms

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Pineapple Rooms

We are due there on 28th and cant wait. We have Beach front room booked. Any rooms better than others or position. I would like to email ahead and request room and a fridge.

Thanks

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Pineapple Rooms

Hello gailw18, I hope you are having a good day. You can request your fridge at specialservices@uvi.sandals.com so we can flagged in our system. Please, take note that the honouring of these request is based on availability, but we will definitely try our best to have it ready for you. The beachfront rooms are steps from your terrace directly onto the sand & beach, I am very sure you will like it.

Have a nice day,

Leticia A

Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts

Social Media Rep

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Pineapple Rooms

Gail- the beachfront rooms numbered from 200 are the bigger ones with a fridge.

We had 229 one year and 231 the next,both ground floor and two paces to the beach.

Rickmansworth...
Level Contributor
18 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Pineapple Rooms

We are staying from November 2nd and I understand that the beachfront rooms have recently been renovated and already include a fridge?

By the way, Is there any difference in size between the upstairs and downstairs rooms?

I think I would prefer an upstairs one, so that you have more of a view.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,988 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Pineapple Rooms

we stayed last January. we did request a fridge and it was there on arrival. But the measure of the place means that they cannot guarantee a fridge which is awful!(see Leticia comment) I would hate her job really as this is a tired 3 star property on a lovely beach.Don't expect a lot but we had a relaxing stay .Food okish, drinks they do have top shelf but hide them! Make sure you visit the rest of this lovely island but not with the hotel desk as the prices are awful. hire a car we enjoyed this.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Pineapple Rooms

Hello chrispt, I hope you are having a great day. Beachfront Rooms don't include a refrigerator, but you can request your refrigerator at specialservices@uvi.sandals.com so we can flagged in our system. Please, take note that the honouring of these request is based on availability. There is no difference in size between the upstairs and downstairs rooms. See you in a couple of weeks. Have a nice day.

Leticia A

Social Media Rep

Rickmansworth...
Level Contributor
18 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Pineapple Rooms

Hi Leticia

Apologies, but we are actually in one of the newly renovated Tropical Waterfornt bedrooms.

Can we reserve an upstairs room prior to our arrival on Nov 2nd?

Thanks,

Chris

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Pineapple Rooms

Hello chrispt,

The refrigerator is standard in the Tropical Waterfront rooms, but available on request. You can request to reserve an upstairs room prior your arrival by writing an email at specialservices@uvi.sandals.com. Also, the number to the front desk is 268-463-2007, in case you want to follow up more. They will be happy to assist you further!

Leticia A

Social Media Rep

bognor regis
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Pineapple Rooms

Do the standard rooms have fridge seems strange not to have fridge in room

9. Re: Grand Pineapple Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 28, 2014