We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry at Sandals Antigua

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Skokie, Illinois...
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry at Sandals Antigua

I need to launder my workout clothes daily. Can anyone tell me what that would cost if I use our butler service. Or is there laundry facilities that we can use.

Cobourg, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry at Sandals Antigua

Laundry was quite expensive, we had to was some clothes since our luggage was lost and it was over $25 for one shirt, pants and underwear. I also would not recommend doing laundry there, after one wash my wife's shirt was all bally. You are better off to hand wash it and dry it on your patio (there is a clothes rack available). Besides that, loved the resort and Antigua!

Skokie, Illinois...
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry at Sandals Antigua

Thank you for your information

3. Re: Laundry at Sandals Antigua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 11, 2014