We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gillingham, kent...
Level Contributor
221 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

If we book a Cove suite at Blue waters is there a bar section in this part of the hotel if we choose to spend time around a Cove pool. I have no problem walking to get our drinks close to the Cove suites, but would not want to go back & forth to the beach or pool bar, if there is a closer bar what Cove suite block is it in ?

Again, i see that you get a choice of Mini bar drinks, how does this work, do you complete a list ?

And finally, if staying in a cove suite, how do you book the resturants, is there a conceiege desk in these blocks ?, or do you need to go to the main reception ?, how much notice is required is it same day (morning) or day before.

Many thanks in advance

11. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:55 am, September 09, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

Visited this hotel many times, ignore the negative reviews, it's fabulous!

sheffield UK
Level Contributor
41 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

The Cove Suites have their own bar and poolside service. The concierge service works really well for restaurant bookings and if you want to venture out they will arrange everything. There is a newish chef who is brilliant... Ask him to prepare a special for you one night! The minibar is stocked daily you just fill form in the day before. All free if you are on AI. The spa is next to the Cove Restaurant and well worth a visit! You are going to love it!

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

For the people who have stayed at the resort - in your experience is the All Inclusive plan worth it?

We generally like to venture out of the resort for dinner and get some exposure to other places on the island, but this is our first visit to Antigua and we are not well versed on good places to eat outside the resort. I know we would like to visit "East" at Carlisle Bay. Anyone have other recommendations for "must visit" dinner places outside the resort? Or are there really not many and we should look into going All Inclusive?

I have read that All Inclusive is available to opt-in to while you are at the resort. I just was not sure if together my wife and I would be able to consume ~$300 worth of food and beverages each day to make it worthwhile!

Very happy to know your thoughts on this.

sheffield UK
Level Contributor
41 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

It is good value.. But we preferred to also try some local restaurants. I would recommend Cecilias.. 10 mins drive away for a special meal and if you want to see what Dickenson Bay is like Peppers' n Lime . The food in the hotel was great though so we converted to all inclusive and really enjoyed all of the food we had. Roger is the new chef and we didn't have a bad meal in 11 nights. Ask Roger to prepare a tenderloin for you.. Best steak we have ever tasted. The all inclusive includes restocking of minibar and all drinks in resort. Have a great time.

16. Re: Cove Suites Blue Waters Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 31, 2014