We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it likely to rain everyday

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Is it likely to rain everyday

Hi can anyone tell me what the weather is doing as we return to the GP the 6 th Nov to 20 but weather looks horrendous ,

Thanks

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it likely to rain everyday

I am there at the moment in the long bay area and we haven't seen any daytime rain for about 4 days. It is scorching at the moment. From what I have heard I wouldn't worry about the weather in November.

Cheers

Dave

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it likely to rain everyday

Awwww thanks Dave really started to worry ,

Sharon

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,031 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it likely to rain everyday

Well Dave - you certainly deserve TA gold star=using your last hour and last minutes of wi-fi at GPB to answer TA forums = have a safe journey home and look forward to your review.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it likely to rain everyday

Doesn't he just ! Just looking at weather and there's thunderstorms everything predicted so Dave reassured me a little anyway, so just praying the weather stays the same ,,.

Chipping Norton...
Level Contributor
573 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it likely to rain everyday

Last year we stayed in Antigua for the first 2 weeks of November.

Yes there was rain - but it tended either to come during the night, or in short sharp showers followed by more lovely sunshine.

It hasn't put us off returning in 5 days time...........

Mentioned in this post
Antigua
Antigua
Antigua and Barbuda
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is it likely to rain everyday

Hi

Thank you we went last year but in December and was gettin a bit worried as we go next week but weather forecast is horrible but thanks again ,

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
851 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is it likely to rain everyday

The weather forecast almost always says rain. This usually consists of a short heavy shower somewhere on the island and shouldn't be a problem.

In fact the clouds can be a welcome relief from the sun. If you get caught, put your book under your lounger and wait for it to pass. The sun will soon dry you out.

Of course, particularly at this time of year, you may experience a storm, but these are very rare.

Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is it likely to rain everyday

What has the impact been to the Island post the hurricane?? We thought the seas & beaches may not be clear & clean

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is it likely to rain everyday

No hurricane Sandy here !!!!

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is it likely to rain everyday

Guys really getting worried now weather forecast in really bad for nix two weeks x

Get answers to your questions about St. John's
Recent Conversations