We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Antigua Premium Alcohol

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Antigua Premium Alcohol

What would be defined as premium alcohol at Sandals Antigua?

SURREY
Level Contributor
2,491 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Antigua Premium Alcohol

premium should be imported surely

Redruth, United...
Level Contributor
235 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Antigua Premium Alcohol

Bombai Saphire, Baileys, Tia Maria, Vodka, Pimms etc. We had it last year

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Antigua Premium Alcohol

Bombay, Absolut, Crown Royal. Make sure if you want premium liquor ask for Jack Daniel and Coke or Absolut and Cranberry. If you don't say the brand you will be given generic or local brands. Sandals is just transferring from Eldorado Rum to Appleton Rum on the properties so maybe when you get there it will be in place. personally I like the Eldorado Rum; it is made in Guyana and is quite nice especially the 21 year.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Antigua Premium Alcohol

The 21 year El Dorado is an excellent rum, I have to agree with you.

Glen Oaks, New York
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Antigua Premium Alcohol

They still had El Dorado when we were there last week. The vodka's I noticed are Absolut and Finlandia. If you want top, you need to ask for it. Otherwise, they might give you lower quality ones. I have a pictures from 2 bars if you want to look at them.

6. Re: Sandals Antigua Premium Alcohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, December 15, 2013