We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galley Bay resort or Verandah resort?

Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Galley Bay resort or Verandah resort?

Trying to choose between the 2. Anyone with an opinion?

Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Galley Bay resort or Verandah resort?

When you get back would you post a review please? We don't go until Jan and any info would be welcome.

New York
Level Contributor
718 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Galley Bay resort or Verandah resort?

You bet and I will post a review while I am there!

west sussex
Level Contributor
33 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Galley Bay resort or Verandah resort?

Hi,

We had booked the cottage with plunge pool then changed the booking to premimum beachfront and we were glad we did. The prem beachfront are super and quite honestly with a pool on site and beautiful beach just outside your room, who needs a plunge pool!

Plus you have to walk from the cottages to beach, your not right on it and they are quite small, some might say quaint, but as we came back 2 weeks ago and it was very hot there, we were glad of our large room, plunge bath in prem and gorgeous air conditioning that may not have been great in cottages with thatched roof - just our opinion.

You will have a fab time - can I stow away in your suitcase please?

Gill

New York
Level Contributor
718 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Galley Bay resort or Verandah resort?

Well, you can stay if you bring drinks from the bar to us.... Living room ok?

west sussex
Level Contributor
33 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Galley Bay resort or Verandah resort?

sounds perfect count me in -:)

16. Re: Galley Bay resort or Verandah resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 02, 2013