We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster dinner

Kent
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lobster dinner

Hi all - we have now changed plans and after getting married at GBP on Friday 14th September - am looking for a good restaurant nearby (30 mins car) for us to go to on the evening for a wedding dinner? Just the 2 of us. Important that the setting is romantic (over looking sea) and that they do good lobster. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks and regards

Kelly

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobster dinner

I think you will be hard pressed to find anything 30 minutes away if at all. A lot of restaurants would be closed during September. In fact I can't even think of one. Maybe someone else can suggest something ?

Regards

Mark

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobster dinner

If they are open, and I think they are, then I would go for Sheer Rocks, very romantic indeed. I would say about 45 minutes away though. On the waters edge, kinda of cliff side. HTH

Regards

Mark

Edited: 12:03 pm, August 06, 2012
UK
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lobster dinner

I am not sure when La Tartaruga closes for the season, but you could email them at tavarua28@hotmail.com to see if they are still open. It could not be more convenient, and you would not even need to get into a taxi, just walk to the opposite end of Long Bay beach! They certainly do lobster.

Kent
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lobster dinner

Thanks Mark - I will continue the search but def look into your recommendation. Taratunga is unfortunately closed :( xx

5. Re: Lobster dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, August 21, 2013