We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Pineapple

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Pineapple

Cant believe the recent bad reviews of Grand Pineapple-when we booked every review was good, but they've just been going down hill each time I log on! Am seriously thinking of changing hotels but then a good review pops up and I just cant work out how people can have such differing experiences when they are there at the same time!

Its our first time to Antigua, how does GP compare to Barbados's Almond Beach Village resort where we went 2 years ago and were quite happy with, I seem to remember that had negative reviews as well?

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Grand Pineapple

We can't wait either! Did you get the site map emailed to you - I was looking at the posts re diving gear I think we'll risk hiring it all out there as well.

12. Re: Grand Pineapple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, June 20, 2013