We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pineapple Beach Roll Call June 11th

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
185 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Pineapple Beach Roll Call June 11th

Ok, So me and the mrs will be at the GPB from June 11th

where from Yorkshire flying from Manchester - LGW - Antigua.

Anyone else going to the GPB round the same week or of the same BA flight.

Duluth, Minnesota
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pineapple Beach Roll Call June 11th

We will be there from June 10th to June 17th. 13 of us. Our son is getting married at Sandals. Since we have grandchildren with us, we're staying at GPB.

Essex, uk
Level Contributor
461 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pineapple Beach Roll Call June 11th

Will just miss you, will be arriving on 30th June. Please post back on what you think. What room have you both booked?

Duluth, Minnesota
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pineapple Beach Roll Call June 11th

We have 5 rooms booked. I believe they are all beachfront. 9 days until we leave!

We're flying out of Minneapolis, so we're driving down on the 8th (from Duluth MN). Then we are spending one night in Minneapolis (the 9th). On the 10th, everyone in my family is meeting at the Miami airport. Some are taking the red-eye from their home locations. We have folks from: Japan, Washington, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Colorado & North Carolina!!! Our son, his best man and one other couple are staying at the Sandals resort. That is where the wedding will be.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
185 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pineapple Beach Roll Call June 11th

Ocean View

5. Re: Pineapple Beach Roll Call June 11th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:42 am, June 22, 2013