We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

keyonna beach hotel

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
keyonna beach hotel

Wondering why there are no on line reviews of keyonna beach hotel? Does anyone know anything about this hotel?

is it nice? The food good?

UK
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: keyonna beach hotel

Ate there a few months ago and it was great food, feet in the sand right on the beach. Didn't see the rooms as they were renovating, the new owners are upgrading, I suspect they will be very nice.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,632 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: keyonna beach hotel

It's about to open again for lunch on Nov 3rd, and the small boutique hotel too at the same time. Had a great lunch there in July.

www.antiguaforums.com/viewtopic.php…

Regards

Mark.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: keyonna beach hotel

Yes we are told they were renevating. We may be staying there next month and just found it strange that no one has given it a review after staying there. Thank you for your input.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: keyonna beach hotel

Great to hear...going to stay there next month so hoping it'll be nice. Thnx!

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,632 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: keyonna beach hotel

Nobody has stayed there as yet as only the restaurant opened first.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: keyonna beach hotel

ohhh so that explains it. We knew that there were new owners...so

i assume that Cocos does not run the hotel... The pictures on line are not great. My husband wants to "step out of the box" and stay somewhere different so i pray its a nice place :)

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,632 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: keyonna beach hotel

Cocos management do run the hotel, it's all part of the same group, but not on the same beach, lower down the coast.

Regards

Mark

McKinney, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: keyonna beach hotel

We stayed there from 12/16 thru 12/23 and it was amazing. If you want peace and quiet, your own beach and amazing food, you will not find a better place for the price. The bugs are bad, but that's not a hotel fault, that area is just very wild still. I'll be posting a full review after the holidays.

If you are looking for out of the box you will love it.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: keyonna beach hotel

Great to hear!!! We're going in a couple of weeks; too bad about the bugs (they love my wife more than me), but we'll have plenty of DEET. We were thinking of starting a garlic regimen, but I'm not convinced that really works.

K O
Winnipeg, Canada
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: keyonna beach hotel

When u said the bugs are bad, how bad is bad? Are u bitten instantly without spray? What about the rooms are they in the rooms?