We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire in Sandals

dublin
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Car Hire in Sandals

HI every1 im jus wondering if you can hire cars here or is it better to do so outside. im looking for a good comfortable soft top or car with a/c pref a top end car..can any1 suggest anything

Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire in Sandals

I believe there is a car hire company on site, or at least one that is associated with Sandals (Dollar perhaps). But in any case most companies would be willing to drop off a car for you (Thrifty, Avis and many others).

Wirral UK
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
865 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire in Sandals

There is a car hire desk on the Caribbean side. I'm sure though you can get it cheaper as Sandals just take a cut. Do you really need a car - why not just take a cab for an island tour, or use the bus. It's a small island and is easy to get around.

N

Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire in Sandals

I agree with NeilandBarbara that you may be able to get a better deal by calling another company. But I don't agree that it would be better to use the bus or take a tour. You have so much more freedom with a car, and it is usually cheaper than taking a tour.

4. Re: Car Hire in Sandals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 25, 2010
Get answers to your questions about St. John's