We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sodas/Sandals

Indiana
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sodas/Sandals

Do they have coke or pepsi products at Sandals?

The Villas at Sunset Lane
The Villas at Sunset Lane
#1 of 16 hotels in St. John's
Jumby Bay Island
Jumby Bay Island
#2 of 16 hotels in St. John's
Blue Waters Antigua
Blue Waters Antigua
#3 of 16 hotels in St. John's
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
199 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sodas/Sandals

All Coke stuff at all the Sandals we've stayed at - no Pepsi to be found.

Think they have a deal with Coke????

Indiana
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sodas/Sandals

Thanks! I am a diet coke addict so I was just wanted to make sure I would be able to take care of my addiction:)

Thanks!!

Waukesha, WI
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sodas/Sandals

Diet Coke is stocked in the fridge in your room. If you don't want regular Coke, just leave a note for the guy that restocks your fridge and they will stock only diet coke for you.

Durham, UK
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sodas/Sandals

Sorry to hijack, but I was wondering do they stock the fridges with bottled water too? Or do you have to request this from the bar/restaurants?

Thanks

Waukesha, WI
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sodas/Sandals

All of the rooms have small refrigerator, and they are fully stocked with fruit juice, soda and bottled water. They will leave more bottled water if you ask, but typically they stock 4 bottles in the fridge and restock daily. If you want bottled water to drink during the day you can take the bottle from your room and it can be re-filled at any of the bars or restaurants. The resort has a huge reversed osmosis system that assures high quality drinking water and that is all that us used in the bars and the restaurants, all of the ice is also made with the same reversed osmosis purified water.

Hope this helps.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sodas/Sandals

Do you have to pay separate for the items in your room fridge or is that included too? We're new at the all inclusive bit. Thanks!

Waukesha, WI
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sodas/Sandals

Everything in the fridge is FREE!!!! No need to pay for any of it. They will custom stock it for you based on what you like. If you want more orange juice just leave them a note or tell the maid and they will take care of it for you.

The only things at the resort that you have to pay extra for are trips outside the resort, the SPA, and premium wine that you might want at dinner. No charge for any of the food or drink at the restruaunts or bars. except for the special wine selection. I found the house wine to be ok.

8. Re: Sodas/Sandals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St. John's
Recent Conversations