We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Antigua - Honeymoon Oceanview Suite Vs. a MV room?

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sandals Antigua - Honeymoon Oceanview Suite Vs. a MV room?

Hello - I am planning my honeymoon in May 2008 at the Sandals Antigua Grande and am trying to decide between the Honeymoon Oceanview Suite (HOS) vs. something in the newer MV side? From what I see the pros of the HOS are: 1) Closer to the beach, 2) more privacy & nicer gardens, 3) includes the concierge & Butler 24 hr room service.

Where the cons of the HOS are: 1) Not all rooms face the ocean and there is no guarantee you will be in the ocean facing 711-714 block, 2) Rooms are a little outdated and older for the price, 3) I am seeing more dissapointment/complaints in other forums about this area.

For the same cost, I could get a grande luxe St. Tropez room in the MV and pretty much be guaranteed a beautiful room, but be without the butler services, privacy and steps to the beach.

Can anybody shed any light on these options and criteria and provide and insight or recomendations? It would be much appreciated. :)

Coglero

Tennessee
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
31. Re: Sandals Antigua - Honeymoon Oceanview Suite Vs. a MV room?

All this information is great! One question though. I'm staying in a honeymoon oceanview suite in january for my honeymoon and was wondering if the butler is as in the way as some people say? I like the idea of having him there to do whatever may need to be done so I can maximize my relaxation.

Also, is there anything must do while there from other peoples experiences? I'd appreciate any stories there! Thanks!

32. Re: Sandals Antigua - Honeymoon Oceanview Suite Vs. a MV room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:23 am, October 01, 2009