We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Antigua tours?

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Good Antigua tours?

Hello everyone! My wife-to-be and I will be on the island 11/18 for 10 days and was curious about local tours. Anyone have a great experience with one? Any we should avoid?

alexandria, va.
Level Contributor
248 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Antigua tours?

both of these are a lot of fun, Miguels prickly pear island is one of my favorites, Miguel and his family are the best

www.pricklypearisland.com

www.treasureislandcruises.ag

enjoy

Antigua, West Indies
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Antigua tours?

I agree with Rick. Add to this:

Tropical Adventure's Island Safari www.tropicalad.com for a great off-road tour of Antigua

Eli's Eco Tour by Adventure Antigua for a super eco tour adventureantigua.com

Antigua Rainforest Canopy Tour for some great fun: www.antiguarainforest.com

Have a wonderful vacation

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Antigua tours?

I will had the following:

Wadadli Cat Circumnavigation Tour www.wadadlicats.com. We had a blast on this all day trip. Have used Wadadli many times and have always been happy with them.

Monseratte Helicopter ride - www.caribbeanhelicopters.com. Once in a lifetime experience. We love it.

California
Level Contributor
449 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Antigua tours?

I was on Antigua a few weeks ago and took Eli's Eco Tour by Adventure Antigua (we did the slower eco tour). They also have a extreme eco tour, which is more expensive, but I heard it is great. We simply can't say enough about our experience with this tour company. They were professional, friendly and fun, the food was excellent, they told us wonderful info about the island, took us to Hell's Gate, went snorkeling, hiked up Bird Island. It was outstanding and I highly recommend this tour!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Antigua tours?

Thanks for all the information! The eco-tour sounds great, as does the island safari. I looked into the helicopter tour, but it seemed expensive for 30 mins. Anyone else a have a good experience? Was it worth it?

6. Re: Good Antigua tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, September 12, 2009