We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jolly beach resort babysitting service

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
purley
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
jolly beach resort babysitting service

Has anyone used the babysitting service at JBR, if so where you happy your kids were well looked after. I am very iffy about leaving my 2 boys with strangers but a couple of hours together to enjoy a meal ect would be lovely any feedback good or bad would be very welcome, thankyou, Kelly

ulverston
Level Contributor
29 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jolly beach resort babysitting service

not sure about baby sitting? what age are the boys?

but the kids club does at least once a week do a kids evening meal party i think

and Anne-marie who runs it is fantastic, i'm sure your husband will thinks so too lol, i fell in love with her in 2005 and was good to see her again this year. Mrs cockerhoop gave me clip round the ear!!!

purley
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jolly beach resort babysitting service

The boys will be 3 and 6, I dont blame Mrs Cockerhoop for the clip round the ear if my other half loves her a little bit too much he will get the same lol, thanks for the feedback about lydias we will def try it there but i was worried about the food being too fish based as none of us like it, i am just going to read your holiday report thanks again.

Kellys6

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
851 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jolly beach resort babysitting service

Kelly6,

Don't be afraid to try some of the fish dishes, or be put off by the unfamiliar names. It's not like any fish you'll taste in the UK. If you like steak, try the swordfish or seared tuna.

Cockerhoop,

I just noticed your location. Small world!

ulverston
Level Contributor
29 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jolly beach resort babysitting service

kellys6 yes it certainly is a small world

5. Re: jolly beach resort babysitting service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 08, 2009