We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 martini apartments

Westchester ny
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
3 martini apartments

Hi... has anyone stayed here? or are you familiar with the apartments and the location? thinking of staying here this February for 10 days. Any info/details is appareciated. Thanks !

London
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 martini apartments

Hi, my boyfriend and I are looking into staying here as well in January next year. I've read the Lonely Planet for the area and it says great things about the beaches which are nearby (it says Darkwood is possibly the nicest in Antigua and Johnson's point sounds lovely too) and it's also near one of the main routes to St John's so it sounds like it's possible to catch buses from nearby. Sorry I don't know more as I haven't been there yet but hopefully that will help!

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 martini apartments

I have driven by it many times..perched high on a hill. Looks basic. Great beaches nearby.

3. Re: 3 martini apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 09, 2009