We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in November

marblehead, MA
Level Contributor
18 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in November

Hello!

My husband and I are travelling to Antigua on November 13th for the week. I've been checking the weather and there are showers listed for nearly every day. We were in St Lucia for their "rainy season" which meant there were less than 10 minutes of showers a day and the rest of the time was sunny. Can someone confirm the same is true for Antigua?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
933 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in November

We will also be arriving on the 13th. I have found by checking out the webcam at PBR I get a feel for the weather. I have been checking it for about 8 months and have seen about 3 days that looked grey...and maybe 1 day with rain. The website iswww.allegroantigua.comI also check out the satellite and that gives me an idea too.http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/satelliteworld/caribbeansatellite_large.htmlEnjoy your time.

Scotland
Level Contributor
133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in November

I know that this is a bit late but for anyone else who is concerned. I went to Antigua when their storm season was just starting. I actually left the day it started to begin. But the skies were a bit grey and it rained well POURED for about 5 minutes and then it was fine. I can't really tell what happened the rest of the day because I left soon afterwards.

UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in November

sorry, too late to be helpful. That week had some wet days. In general november can have some wet days, in particular last year and this. hope it's not part of a climate change (though antigua is generally so dry that locals really want more rain).

Get answers to your questions about St. John's